Facility Rules and Policies
- All persons entering the facility for any reason must have a season pass or pay a daily fee.
- ANYONE under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by and watched by someone 16 years of age or older. Those aged 12 to 15 may still attend the pool without a parent or guardian, but will be expected to follow all rules and failure to do so will result in their removal from the pool and possible barrment.
- Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center is an ALL GENDER facility. Please use enclosed dressing areas for changing and remain covered in open areas.
- Proper swim attire must be worn at all times. All apparel must have a liner. Street clothes, cut-off shorts, and athletic garments are prohibited. Underwear and undergarments are not allowed to be worn under swimsuits. Clean cotton t-shirts are allowed.
- Infants/toddlers that require diapers must wear swim diapers and proper swim attire.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
- Flotation devices are prohibited (i.e. rafts, water wings or inflatables). Lifejackets that are stamped with US Coast Guard approval are allowed.
- Patrons exiting the Family Aquatic Center will be required to pay the daily admission to re-enter the facility. Does not apply to season ticket holders.
- Smoking/Vaping is prohibited within and outside the Family Aquatic Center boundaries.
- Lockers are for daily use and provided for you convenience. Bring your own lock for security. Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Patrons are expected to review more specific rules posted by the Illinois Department of Health at the Family Aquatic Center.
- The Rantoul Recreation Department/Aquatic staff reserves the right to dismiss any patron not abiding by facility rules, acting in an unsafe manner or inhibiting the enjoyment of other patrons.
- The pool will close when the temperature is below 72 degrees 1 hour prior to opening time, 20 or less in attendance, or any situation arises that would jeopardize public health or safety of people in attendance.
- Refunds will not be given to any patron due to any of the above circumstances or at any time.
POOL USE & DECK RULES
- No running on deck, hanging on ropes, or excessive splashing.
- No grabbing/holding of other people's neck, head, or back, or sitting on shoulders is allowed.
- Toys and snorkels are prohibited.
- No hanging, climbing, standing, or sitting on water features and pool ladders
- FROG SLIDE is for those patrons that are under the height of the friendly frogs’ eyes. One person
- at a time, facing forward. Parents may take their children down on their laps.
- NO DIVING OF THE SIDE OF THE POOL.
- Lap lanes are for those that are 18 years and above or swim team participants. All must swim continuously while in the lap lanes.
DEEP END DIVING RULES
- No free swimming in diving well. Adults may catch young swimmers.
- Must jump straight forward, no jumping backwards, gainers, double bounces, etc. are allowed.
- Only one person on the board at a time. Swimmers must exit to the right.
- Divers must wait until the prior diver have exited to dive.
- FEET FIRST on back or stomach.
- No flips, stopping, twists, cannonballs, etc. allowed.
- Only one person at a time. Wait at the bottom of ladder until clear for Deep End slides.
- RED and BLUE slides lifeguard will let you know when it is clear to go.
- Swimmers must exit the side wall, closest to the slide.