Forum Fitness Center
Welcome to the Forum Fitness Center
The Forum is proud to be the center of your fitness world. Bored with lifting weights? Hit the gym for a game of basketball. Tired of hour after hour on the treadmill? Mix up your workout with a game of racquetball. The Forum Fitness Center has so many workout options that you will never get bored!
We now offer a Fitness on Demand room! Skip your same ole routine and try something different - cycling, core, dance, martial arts, etc. Fitness on Demand is located in Court #4.
WANTING TO GET HEALTHIER, JOIN OUR CHALLENGE STARTING JANUARY 1
|Winter hours (Nov-April)||Summer hours (May-Oct)|
|Monday - Thursday||5:00 am-10:00 pm||Monday - Thursday||5:00am-9:00pm|
|Friday||5:00 am -8:00pm||Friday||5:00 am-8:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 6:00pm||Saturday||8:00am -4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am -6:00 pm||Sunday||10:00am-4:00pm|
Your Forum Fitness Center membership includes unlimited access to the gymnasium, weight room, cardio room, racquetball courts, golf training room, locker rooms, saunas, and group fitness classes.
If you are still undecided on why you should join the Forum, then you have come to the right place! If you would like to take a look around, please stop by for a tour of our facilities during regular business hours.
We are proud to partner with Silver Sneakers. If you are 65+, please contact your health insurance provider to find out if you qualify for this program. Once you have your Silver Sneakers membership info, simply stop by the Recreation Building and receive your free Forum Fitness Center Pass.
- Abs / Stretching - We have a fully equipped warm-up room with stretching mats, Physio-Balls, boxing bags, and AirDyne Bikes to help you get ready to work!
- Aerobics - Fit better in a group environment? Our group aerobics classes could be for you.
- Cardio - Our state-of-the-art cardio equipment room features TRUE, PRECOR, Matrix, Sci- Fit, and Helix machines.
- Golf - Don't let your swing get rusty in the cold months, come by and take advantage of our golf training room.
- Gymnasium - The gym is home to many pickup games as well as basketball and volleyball leagues.
- Racquetball - We have four courts for competitive or casual play.
- Weights - Whether you prefer free weights or machines, the Forum's weight room has what you need.
- Fitness on Demand - Pick a class, follow the instructor, get your workout in!